Corporate Lawyer in San Diego
Examples of our transactional and/or litigation matters include:
- Corporate and entity formation
- Business Reorganizations and dissolutions
- Purchase and sale of stock and business assets
- Shareholder buy-sell agreements
- Escrow transactions involving real estate, intellectual property, and miscellaneous business assets
- Commercial and residential loan documentation and recordation
- Residential and maritime construction contracts
- Mechanics’ liens and various other secured and unsecured business, corporate, and real estate transactions.
Some examples of the business, corporate and real estate transactional matters our attorneys have handled over the years include the following matters:
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #1: Representation of a start-up scrap metal, glass and plastic recycling enterprise, including formation documentation and agreements, government filings, commercial leases, and other related transactions.
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #2: Representation of an international luxury yacht charter company in the negotiation and preparation of multi-million dollar yacht construction contracts.
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #3: Representation of owner builders in California and out-of-state residential construction contracts.
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #4: Representation of a corporate client in a major corporate reorganization and transfer of corporate assets between affiliated entities.
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #5: Negotiation and preparation of patent and trademark licensing and assignment agreements for a publicly traded dietary supplement company.
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #6: Representation of an electrical engineering company based in San Diego in numerous transactions over many years, including corporate organization transactions, employment agreements, non-compete and confidentiality agreements, and commercial property sales and leasing transactions.
- Corporate Lawyer Representative Case #7: Representation of owner of a portion of a shopping center in the proposed lease of space to an anchor tenant for a non-conforming use pursuant to certain outdated CCRs binding all commercial owners of the shopping center property at issue. We successfully negotiated and prepared the necessary agreements and waivers with multiple interested parties to close the commercial lease transaction in a timely fashion.